Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Forkupines_SugarFaith_mix,mastered_by_Eric
Thanks!!

.mp3    Forkupines_SugarFaith_Mastered_0610_1911.mp3 --  (Download: 14.82 MB)

Sounds good! Here’s a couple things:
  • It sounds like some kick hits are missing. Not sure if you sample replaced the drums, but if you did, you need to be sure that every hit from the original track is being picked up by the trigger.
  • Kick also sounds a bit too loud and also too subby. Perhaps take a High Pass and just attenuate that a bit
  • Vocals are loud in the verse. Vocals are also just a tad harsh in the mid highs especially when he sings high notes in the chorus. might need to try and notch out some of that harsh stuff. Probably in the 3-5k range is my guess
Good luck!
(06-09-2021, 03:59 PM)Nick Wrote: Sounds good! Here’s a couple things:
  • It sounds like some kick hits are missing. Not sure if you sample replaced the drums, but if you did, you need to be sure that every hit from the original track is being picked up by the trigger.
  • Kick also sounds a bit too loud and also too subby. Perhaps take a High Pass and just attenuate that a bit
  • Vocals are loud in the verse. Vocals are also just a tad harsh in the mid highs especially when he sings high notes in the chorus. might need to try and notch out some of that harsh stuff. Probably in the 3-5k range is my guess
Good luck!
Thank You for the advice Smile
Hey the mix sounds Good the only thinks i notice are you need better balance between instruments and more glue... keep Going Wink and check my mix if you can... cheers