Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guarna_Nuvole_HSI
Thanks for listening.I'm waiting for your feedback.

.mp3    Guarna_Nuvole_HSI.mp3 --  (Download: 8.08 MB)

Hi,

You got an excellent balance here Satoshi, there are just a couple of things tickling my ears,
2) the hiss, probably not that important
1) the s's, more de-essing

The guitars are done just the way I like hearing acoustics; low end seems all right and the balance is there, however, around 15k-18k the whole mix is very lifted, and it's probably a monitoring issue, but don't get me wrong, it's a very good mix. Good job!
(11-06-2021, 03:44 AM)Hello. Wrote: Thank you for listening and for your feedback.
I learned a lot from your two pieces of advice.

I'm going to try making it again.

I'm glad you like the sound of the guitar.
The 15k to 18k sound is a bit of a guess on my part, so I'll try to solve that as well.

I've listened to your other mixes as well. It's a very nice mix.

I'm translating it on DeepL, so sorry if the text is weird.

moonchildsongHi,

You got an excellent balance here Satoshi, there are just a couple of things tickling my ears,
2) the hiss, probably not that important
1) the s's, more de-essing

The guitars are done just the way I like hearing acoustics; low end seems all right and the balance is there, however, around 15k-18k the whole mix is very lifted, and it's probably a monitoring issue, but don't get me wrong, it's a very good mix. Good job!
Mix is sounding great! Good Job!
(11-07-2021, 10:08 AM)Thanks for the feedback!Im very happy. Thank you for listening.mike84 Wrote: Mix is sounding great! Good Job!