Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazael - A mi lado!
really nice song.
feedback is always appreciated.

.mp3    Hazael - A mi lado.mp3 --  (Download: 8.86 MB)

(07-06-2021, 11:38 PM)lupulus Wrote: really nice song.
Hello lupulus! I like this mix and the telephone-sound on the vocal at start. Maybe for me the bass is a tiny bit boxy (around 150Hz) but still not a big issue. Good job, cheers!
Hi!
Nice intro! I thing that the sounds of each track is good but the balance of L and R is too xtrem.
Nice treatment of vocals and fx's. Sometime, the reverb needs to clean on 500Hx aprox.
Anyway, good vibes and sound!
Cheers!
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Bus-Comp Warm-Audio, Focal Alpha 80, Klark Teknik 76-KT, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, X Touch One Behringer, Arturia MiniLab mkII, 
Mackie Big Knob, Sonarworks SoundID Reference,
Cakewalk by Bandlab
I think this is a really good mix, maybe lowend in kick is the only thing to improve?
(08-06-2021, 02:45 AM)heinim Wrote:
(07-06-2021, 11:38 PM)lupulus Wrote: really nice song.
Hello lupulus! I like this mix and the telephone-sound on the vocal at start. Maybe for me the bass is a tiny bit boxy (around 150Hz) but still not a big issue. Good job, cheers!
Thx heinim for the feedback, i will check the bass
(08-06-2021, 10:13 PM)supep Wrote: Hi!
Nice intro! I thing that the sounds of each track is good but the balance of L and R is too xtrem.
Nice treatment of vocals and fx's. Sometime, the reverb needs to clean on 500Hx aprox.
Anyway, good vibes and sound!
Cheers!
Hi supep, thx for the feedback, i know i did some extreme panning, but, to be honest, i like it that way Smile, i will check the reverb!
Thx again
(10-06-2021, 12:20 AM)crownoise Wrote: I think this is a really good mix, maybe lowend in kick is the only thing to improve?
Thx crownoise, cheers!
Hey lupulus!

You have a really nice mix going, but I do hear a bit of frequency buildup somewhere around 1k when the mix gets thick with vocals, guitars and organ. You have a nice bass sound, but it may be a bit subby. If you were going for a reggae vibe, it's not far off the mark.

You have a really nice balance going on, maybe try driving your master buss a little less hot as well. I think some of the issues I'm bringing up may be remedied with having a bit more headroom.

Good work and cheers!
Draper