Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazael - A Mi Lado (Hein-Ivan Mix)
A nice song and fun to mix. Thanks for listening and any comments. Cheers!

V2 removed some of the guitar grit!

.mp3    Hazael - A Mi Lado.mp3 --  (Download: 8.99 MB)

.mp3    Hazael - A Mi Lado V2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.99 MB)

really good work!, maybe the guitar tone is a little aggresive for the song, but just maybe!
(07-06-2021, 11:41 PM)lupulus Wrote: really good work!, maybe the guitar tone is a little aggresive for the song, but just maybe!
Hi lupulus! Many thanks for the comments. Yes, I was a bit concerned about the guitar tones but also felt it added something to the song so I kept it. Cheers!
Excellent! I cant seem to get myself to pull the voc that far out... I like the guitar bite, just on the edge of excess.. hehe
I like the flavors.
Everyone hears it a little different....
House of Bedlam - YouTube
(08-06-2021, 02:46 PM)HouseOfBedlam Wrote: Excellent! I cant seem to get myself to pull the voc that far out... I like the guitar bite, just on the edge of excess.. hehe
I like the flavors.
Hi HouseOfBedlam! Thanks for the comments!
Hi my friend!
Really good mix. Maybe, for my taste, the guitars are too much crunchy for ths style.
Great job!
Cheers
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Bus-Comp Warm-Audio, Focal Alpha 80, Klark Teknik 76-KT, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, X Touch One Behringer, Arturia MiniLab mkII, 
Mackie Big Knob, Sonarworks SoundID Reference,
Cakewalk by Bandlab
(08-06-2021, 10:09 PM)supep Wrote: Hi my friend!
Really good mix. Maybe, for my taste, the guitars are too much crunchy for ths style.
Great job!
Cheers
Hi supep! Thanks for the comments and yes, I do agree, but felt it added something to the mix so I kept it. Cheers my friend!
New version V2 removed some of the guitar grit!
Nice mix Heinim Smile
(10-06-2021, 12:05 AM)crownoise Wrote: Nice mix Heinim Smile
Hi crownoise! Many thanks for that. Cheers!