Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guarna - Nuvole (MIX/MASTER)
This kind of projects gives me so much joy. I totally enjoy it.
But i don't know if i got it or if i get close or if i am so far.
Any kind of feedbacks are appreciated.

Edit: New mix (V2). I think sounds a bit better (I hope so). 

.mp3    Guarna_Nuvole_(MIX_MASTER)_[Unknow_Mixer].mp3 --  (Download: 8.17 MB)

.mp3    Guarna_Nuvole_(V2)_[Unknow_Mixer].mp3 --  (Download: 8.16 MB)

(06-06-2021, 07:34 AM)Unknow Mixer Wrote: This kind of projects gives me so much joy. I totally enjoy it.
But i don't know if i got it or if i get close or if i am so far.
Any kind of feedbacks are appreciated.
Hello Unknow Mixer! I think you have done a good mix and sound here. For me the bass is a tiny bit too loud and the vocals to me could be louder. Anyway, keep up the good work. Cheers!
(08-06-2021, 07:48 PM)heinim Wrote: Hello Unknow Mixer!...

Hello Ivan! Many thanx for the feedback. i really appreciate it.
I made a new mix and i took your comment into consideration.
Thanx again

Cheers!
I like the second mix it's really big Smile for me reg could get more "driven" with more emphasizing hats and or the acoustic guitars but tonally I think this mix is really good and deep.
(12-06-2021, 09:22 PM)crownoise Wrote: I like the second mix it's really big...
Hi crownoise. Good to see you pal! Many thanx for the feedback.
Im glad about how you can percive the track. Yeah, i tried to aim for a "deep" sound (i don't know if i totally got it) 'cos the elements in the track sujested it. The guitar, for me, wasn't a main character, just making accompaniment, so i decied to do not a big work, just the necessary. The H.H's personaly i like to have them clear and noticeable to the ear not loud. But don't get me wrong, I recognize the points of you comment.
Thanx again pal.
Cheers!
Yes that guitar was not as well recorded as the other tracks, you got good ideas and can percive a song too i can hear judging by this mix. Yes hh gets nasty when mastering often soo keeping them in the right volumes is a smart move. Np mate fun to hear your mix Smile.
Hi...

Good work..! Kicks sounds very well... you can try to make an experiment and use the acoustic guitar for open the stereo imaging in the chorus...
(16-06-2021, 09:57 PM)crownoise Wrote: Yes that guitar was not as...
Many thanx Crow. Big Grin. Nice to read your feedbacks. For me the guitar wasn't that bad and yeah the H.H's, for me, have them on control is key, 'cos they can get annoying , i just tried to make a "funcional track" or a track that you can feel "acquainted". i don't feel that i got a great or a awesome work, i just feel it "ok", i know that i am still on the road.
Thanx Crow.
Cheers! 
(17-06-2021, 03:26 PM)red86549 Wrote: Hi...

Good work..! Kicks sounds very well... you can try to make an experiment and use the acoustic guitar for open the stereo imaging in the chorus...
Hi Red!. Thank you for the feedback. Many thanx for the advice. Yeah! i will try that. Good to see that u find the track "Ok" Smile
Cheers!