Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AM Contra: 'Heart Peripheral'
Mixed with Headphones

.mp3    Heart Peripheral - Am Contra 01 Master.mp3 --  (Download: 5.78 MB)

Sounds good, man. I think the choruses can be a bit tighter and punchier though, a bit of top end on the kick loop can help the ears identify and perhaps even make it punchier without doing anything. I enjoy your mix nevertheless even as the way it is. Good job, man.
(28-06-2021, 07:56 PM)SonicTramp Wrote: Sounds good, man. I think the choruses can be a bit tighter and punchier though, a bit of top end on the kick loop can help the ears identify and perhaps even make it punchier without doing anything. I enjoy your mix nevertheless even as the way it is. Good job, man.

Hi SonicTramp, thank you very much for your feedback. This was the first I got here at Cambridge :-) I know what you mean. This is also a reason I mix this song again since last week. I also have to do some mastering changes on it. If you are interested I´ll feedback some of the songs you mixed. Maybe we can help each other?  Cheers
Hi SonicTramp, thank you very much for your feedback. This was the first I got here at Cambridge :-) I know what you mean. This is also a reason I mix this song again since last week. I also have to do some mastering changes on it. If you are interested I´ll feedback some of the songs you mixed. Maybe we can help each other? Cheers