Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mix
(09-02-2014, 01:04 AM)APZX Wrote: Kappe,
LOL

Yeah that is why I'm not even mad. I just had such a different intention for it that it is very interesting to hear the different interpretations that the multitracks provide. But it is not the level of your bass that is the problem. It is just the "tone" hehe.

Hi APZX,

now that I read your post I understand what you mean!

\<.
(09-02-2014, 01:04 AM)APZX Wrote: Kappe,
LOL

Yeah that is why I'm not even mad. I just had such a different intention for it that it is very interesting to hear the different interpretations that the multitracks provide. But it is not the level of your bass that is the problem. It is just the "tone" hehe.

Hi APZX,
I've sent you a PM.

\<.
Kappe,
Nice Mix! I like the space the reverbs create, and it really wraps around me. I do like the punch of the kick a lot, but i understand the other comments that there is a reduction in the low energy that could thicken it out a bit. I think the basses could come up a bit (especially the second one - it really kicks hard!). I enjoyed listening to your ideas though, and they sound great together.
(17-02-2014, 04:05 AM)lowstring Wrote: Kappe,
Nice Mix! I like the space the reverbs create, and it really wraps around me. I do like the punch of the kick a lot, but i understand the other comments that there is a reduction in the low energy that could thicken it out a bit. I think the basses could come up a bit (especially the second one - it really kicks hard!). I enjoyed listening to your ideas though, and they sound great together.

Thanks lowstring,
I really appreciate your opinion, I will take note for the next mixes.
Ciao,

\<.