Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyeez & The Whiteflies - Jump Across Mix
Had a hard time connecting with the groove of this song despite really enjoying it. Gave me some Zero 7 vibes.

I dont really know if Im happy with the drums or not, I think the Toms could do with some work. Also I really struggled taming the guitars.

Idk, lemme know what you think!

.mp3    Skyeez_Jump_Across_2.mp3 --  (Download: 4.4 MB)

Overall I like it. The cymbals could com back a bit. They tend to steal the focus from some other parts. My biggest issue is the bass guitar. It feels a but weak tonally like it's missing some body and low-end to fill in the mix. Maybe more DI and less amp? I dunno.
(22-05-2021, 06:57 PM)RoyM Wrote: Overall I like it. The cymbals could com back a bit. They tend to steal the focus from some other parts. My biggest issue is the bass guitar. It feels a but weak tonally like it's missing some body and low-end to fill in the mix. Maybe more DI and less amp? I dunno.
Yeah im feeling a bit of fizz from the bass now, there may be some phase issues too as visually there is plenty of low end on the spectral analyzer. Thanks for the feedback, I'm gunna dig back in and see if i can fix it!