Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pedaling Prince Mix: APZX - Transcention
(08-02-2014, 10:24 AM)APZX Wrote: Sano,
It was not that sub heavy to begin with . . ., maybe it was. But one cannot simply have enough sub IMO.

Pedaling Prince,
Okay, so I like what you did with that arp quite a bit. Actually has a nice air to it. Digging the sub bass too. Very very deep. Definitely not how I went about it. In general I like the ambiance a lot. I do wish the snare were more forward though. I went through quite a hunt to find a nice powerful one. But overall I really did enjoy this mix.

OK. This time, since this was a recent mix, I still have the project to work with. Now the way I see it, both Sano and the original artist indicated a need for more sub bass. Okey dokey; I took care of that. Smile I don't necessarily agree with the idea that you can't have too much sub (I find too much uncomfortable when listening on headphones) but I pushed the sub bass up as far as I could without it being uncomfortable to my ears. Also, since it was a request by the original artist, I also amped up that snare considerably.

How's this? Wink

APZX: I didn't know you guys were on here! Now that I know, I'm going to go post my mixes of your other two works as soon as this is posted; hope you like 'em! Blush

.m4a    TranscentionA.m4a --  (Download: 7.77 MB)

John A. Ardelli
Pedaling Prince Pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/PedalingPrince

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pedaling Prince Mix: APZX - Transcention - by Pedaling Prince - 10-02-2014, 05:56 PM