Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deny Control - Andrey Benassi Mix
Hey, I hope you guys enjoy it.
It was a fast mix, 2 hours I think, didn't want to spent too much time in small details, just wanna have fun! I gave it a overall shape, some vocal automations and it's done.

Cheers!

.mp3    Andrey Benassi - Deny Control mix V1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.51 MB)

.mp3    Andrey Benassi - Deny Control mix V2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.51 MB)

You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]
Nice mix Andrey Smile Impressive for a such a short time given on the mix. It was well presented quality in these stems so i can see that over work is less good then getting good balances, nicely done.
(11-05-2021, 09:54 PM)crownoise Wrote: Nice mix Andrey Smile Impressive for a such a short time given on the mix. It was well presented quality in these stems so i can see that over work is less good then getting good balances, nicely done.
Thanks buddy!
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
[email protected]
I did some ajustments in the drums and some volume tweaks as well!
[email protected]
This is very well balanced and it's beautiful! I feel like the snare is lacking in some punch, but the toms are great and the drums overall sound really good.
Heck, the whole mix sounds good! I especially love that I can hear the bass solo.
Good job!
For a fast session, this is a very, very good mix! A nice foundation to built upon, since I do think it sounds too clean. You can definitely squeeze out more energy if you decide to continue working on the mix a bit! Tonally it's already excellent imo.

Would really appreciate your thoughts on my mix, too that would be very helpful. Thanks!
(23-05-2021, 06:32 AM)aftercutrecords Wrote: This is very well balanced and it's beautiful! I feel like the snare is lacking in some punch, but the toms are great and the drums overall sound really good.
Heck, the whole mix sounds good! I especially love that I can hear the bass solo.
Good job!
Thanks, man! I really appreciate it! Yeah, I think maybe the snare could have more power!

Cheers!
[email protected]
(23-05-2021, 06:59 AM)bcs_mix Wrote: For a fast session, this is a very, very good mix! A nice foundation to built upon, since I do think it aounds to clean. You can definitely squeeze out more energy if you decide to continue working on the mix a bit! Tonally it's already excellent imo.

Would really appreciate your thoughts on my mix, too that would be very helpful. Thanks!
Thanks man! My approach were just to make things sound good without spend a day in it... Sometimes trying to make things "sounds good" without go really in depth is nice, just trying and experimenting!

Thanks for the feedback! Cheers
[email protected]