Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deny control - my mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    Deny control MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 8.75 MB)

Damn man this close to a very good mix i think Smile For me Transients are a bit restricted though in drums but i know why, you need to limit and clip them to gain all nuances and blasbeats which i think you managed very well. Kick sounds right for me, its the snare that mainly suffers a tiny bit but it sounds nice, i actually many times prefer a bit smashed transients since they still are audible, my taste don't demand the transients to poke you in the face. Sounds really good to me, also like that its pumpy and smashy during the "brake" , the extra bass there is a tiny low in volume but i didn't think it contributed to much so for me no harm done.
(11-05-2021, 08:32 PM)crownoise Wrote: Damn man this close to a very good mix i think Smile For me Transients are a bit restricted though in drums but i know why, you need to limit and clip them to gain all nuances and blasbeats which i think you managed very well. Kick sounds right for me, its the snare that mainly suffers a tiny bit but it sounds nice, i actually many times prefer a bit smashed transients since they still are audible, my taste don't demand the transients to poke you in the face. Sounds really good to me, also like that its pumpy and smashy during the "brake" , the extra bass there is a tiny low in volume but i didn't think it contributed to much so for me no harm done.
Thanks man, for your feedback. I´m trying always to improve it. Feedbacks are welcome!

Smile      Cheers!!!
I think this is probably one of the best I've heard so far, and I've heard almost all of them! Really solid! I would just clean the lows of the guitar so that it doesn't fight the bass and snare as much.
The only other thing is the bass solo disappears totally. You wanna make some room for it for sure!
(23-05-2021, 06:04 AM)aftercutrecords Wrote: I think this is probably one of the best I've heard so far, and I've heard almost all of them! Really solid! I would just clean the lows of the guitar so that it doesn't fight the bass and snare as much.
The only other thing is the bass solo disappears totally. You wanna make some room for it for sure!
Thanks for your feedback. 

Cheers!!! Smile Smile