Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ricky Legend - Going To The Moon (Hein-Ivan Mix)
I fine song nice vocal and a pleasure to mix. Thanks for listening and any comments. Cheers!

.mp3    Ricky Legend - Going To The Moon.mp3 --  (Download: 7.97 MB)

Hey! I remember you, you commented on one of my mixes. thanks for that.
and also thanks for mixing my song! Smile

good job on the mix. i like how present the congas are. i feel like you can tame the bright synth a bit more.
but super solid mix. good job! Smile
RICKY LEGEND
 spotify | instagram | soundcloud
(09-05-2021, 08:37 AM)ricsanram Wrote: Hey! I remember you, you commented on one of my mixes. thanks for that.

good job on the mix. i like how present the congas are. i feel like you can tame the bright synth a bit more.
Hi ricsanram! Many thanks for the comments and for providing the Multitracks. You are giving the community a great service so that we can learn, I love to mix more of your song in the future. Cheers!
(09-05-2021, 07:58 PM)heinim Wrote:
(09-05-2021, 08:37 AM)ricsanram Wrote: Hey! I remember you, you commented on one of my mixes. thanks for that.

Hi ricsanram! Many thanks for the comments and for providing the Multitracks. You are giving the community a great service so that we can learn, I love to mix more of your song in the future. Cheers!
of course! i think you already mixed my other songs too. they're under Ricardo Santiago.
i noticed you've been very active mixing for the past year, that's awesome! keep at it!
cheers [Image: smile.gif]
RICKY LEGEND
 spotify | instagram | soundcloud