Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nzca Lines - Pure Luxury
Hey! Kind of a newcomer here, although i contribuited with two songs to the library.
Here's a new mix i did for this song. What do you think?

.mp3    mix.mp3 --  (Download: 9.91 MB)

(04-05-2021, 11:46 AM)solarfall Wrote: Hey! Kind of a newcomer here, although i contribuited with two songs to the library.
Here's a new mix i did for this song. What do you think?
Hi solarfall:
The mix is perfect. Nothing that I would change. Solid drums and driving beat. Balances are perfect. the use of depth and effects are great too. Excellent work hands down.
I hope we can keep in touch and I would like to hear your song contributions to the site. Take care.

Javier
Hi!

Almost perfect...

For me the drums need to sit under the vocal and the instrumentation a little more. They are taking the focus away from the vocal (and the message) and the other instruments just a little too much here I think. Reference the released mix on youtube, the drums are a little more tucked in than you might otherwise expect. I think you'll get what I mean. I think they got the mix right in that regard for my taste, it helps let the vocal and instruments shine a little more. What are your thoughts?

A good mix otherwise.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!