Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skyeez & The Whiteflies: 'Jump Across'
Hope you like the mix.
Mixed on an API 2448 mixing console, but most FX in the box.

.mp3    SkyeezAndTheWhiteflies_JumpAcross Mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.86 MB)

:: Newest Mix ::
Crucial Taunt

Other Mixes
Definitely too hot! No need to push the master this hard.
(30-04-2021, 06:19 PM)solarfall Wrote: Definitely too hot! No need to push the master this hard.
I agree, there is no need to push it hot, but I liked the sound of this song when it's pushed hot. And also, those who like to listen to music at ear-bleeding levels appreciate having loud masters. As long as it sounds good, who cares? Not saying my mix sounds good, just making an argument for loud masters.
Crucial Taunt

Other Mixes
(01-05-2021, 03:36 AM)Saint Wrote:
(30-04-2021, 06:19 PM)solarfall Wrote: Definitely too hot! No need to push the master this hard.
I agree, there is no need to push it hot, but I liked the sound of this song when it's pushed hot. And also, those who like to listen to music at ear-bleeding levels appreciate having loud masters. As long as it sounds good, who cares? Not saying my mix sounds good, just making an argument for loud masters.
Yeah, it's always a matter of preference. BTW, great console.
(01-05-2021, 09:17 AM)solarfall Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 03:36 AM)Saint Wrote:
Yeah, it's always a matter of preference. BTW, great console.
Real nice to work on for sure. Not mine though its the console at work I get to use if its free
Crucial Taunt

Other Mixes