Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Mix
Hey everyone! This is my mix for this song! It was for sure a fun song to mix without a doubt. Any feedback would be great!

.mp3    EatTheFeeder_Wickerman_JEMix.mp3 --  (Download: 7.34 MB)

Cool mix JEMixer i like it Smile. Only pointer i got for my own taste would to bring up the volume of the vox a bit.
(05-04-2021, 04:35 PM)crownoise Wrote: Cool mix JEMixer i like it Smile. Only pointer i got for my own taste would to bring up the volume of the vox a bit.

Thanks! I agree, the vox should be brought up a little bit more. Easy fix! Again thanks for listening!
finally a good lovely mix Smile that was a really cool one JEMixer for me .... i would like to put the HiHat a bit closer to the middle and quiter around -1,-1.5 db ( sounds a bit loud)
maybe this is what makes the Vox sounds quite. for me i would try and put the hats down a bit before trying putting the Vox louder

great mix Mate
I had similar thoughts on the hi hat placement and level that Phillip brought forward but all in all great work! An enjoyable listen for me most definitely.

Look forward to hearing more!

Cheers.
(22-04-2021, 03:08 PM)trading_pieces Wrote: I had similar thoughts on the hi hat placement and level that Phillip brought forward but all in all great work! An enjoyable listen for me most definitely.

Look forward to hearing more!

Cheers.

Thanks for the feedback man! I appreciate it