Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crownoise - Nearly There
Emotional! This is my mix.

.mp3    Nearly there.mp3 --  (Download: 9.12 MB)

hi! in general in think it sounds good, but maybe there's a bit too much saturation going on? guitar sounds very good. ^_^
Hey thanks kapu Smile Yes i noticed saturation to , a tiny much when everything comes in. Thanks Smile
Hi!
I think in this song, the whole thing has to be based on the vocals and his good, emotional presentation. When I transfer this to your mix, I find that you have worked too little on vocals. In my humble opinion, there is no room here for any saturation. It is more essential to find the right relationships between the vocals and other instruments and try to place them in a 3D landscape with frequency separation and the use of delay and reverb for the 3D effect.
Also, a big problem with the song itself are the drums, which, in the offered tracks, the songs do not add any added value. Also try to work on it.

Best,
Robert

Google translate.
Hi!
Really good job on guitars!
The voices have too much saturation. And drums are too dry comparing the voices. But this is my opinion!
Cheers
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Bus-Comp Warm-Audio, Focal Alpha 80, Klark Teknik 76-KT, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, X Touch One Behringer, Arturia MiniLab mkII, 
Mackie Big Knob, Sonarworks SoundID Reference,
Cakewalk by Bandlab
Hey thanks for input supep, totally agree with your opinions on this one. Glad you liked the guitars Smile. A nice song this one!
(29-03-2021, 08:51 AM)mik123 Wrote: Hi!
I think in this song, the whole thing has to be based on the vocals and his good, emotional presentation. When I transfer this to your mix, I find that you have worked too little on vocals. In my humble opinion, there is no room here for any saturation. It is more essential to find the right relationships between the vocals and other instruments and try to place them in a 3D landscape with frequency separation and the use of delay and reverb for the 3D effect.
Also, a big problem with the song itself are the drums, which, in the offered tracks, the songs do not add any added value. Also try to work on it.

Best,
Robert

Google translate.
Hey man thanks for input, i hear what you are saying Big Grin. The drums where really hard, i liked the mixes that had replacement, one i heard was really good there.