Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mix & Mastering All Hands Lost - Ambitions
Hello!!

My name is Jose, and this is may firts aportation for the community.

I've had a great time mixing this song, since I'm a metal guitarrist.

I have converted the drums into midi by the superior drummer, it would be nice if the Stem of the guitars were in "clean" that they do not have any processing, direct to DI, to be able to play with more powerful sounds, but I have been able to ready to rock, just as they were.

.mp3    01 - All Hands Lost - Ambitions.mp3 --  (Download: 11.58 MB)

(24-03-2021, 06:28 PM)Jose.M.Vazquez Wrote: Hello!!

I have converted the drums into midi by the superior drummer, it would be nice if the Stem of the guitars were in "clean" that they do not have any processing, direct to DI, to be able to play with more powerful sounds, but I have been able to ready to rock, just as they were.
Hello Can you help me? What is the tempo of the song?
(18-01-2023, 12:42 PM)favox Wrote:
(24-03-2021, 06:28 PM)Jose.M.Vazquez Wrote: Hello!!

Hello Can you help me? What is the tempo of the song?
Hello Favox,

If you need to find the tempo of a song from here, it's usually in the folder when you download the multitracks. It will say it at the bottom, in the text file.

Also in some rare cases, some songs wont have a specific tempo. (for instances if recorded on an old tape machine, or just a wild song)