Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5th Floor
Selam...

.mp3    5th Floor.mp3 --  (Download: 11.93 MB)

Merhaba (I hope I'm using that right)

I like it. I find the keyboard panning a little distracting. And I like panning. Maybe it's more apparent/noticeable on headphones but it catches my ear. Maybe it could be toned down a bit. I dunno. Some of the drums feel a bit too mechanical. Especially the hi-hat. Maybe if they were darker or had some slight delay on them to give them more of a groove then they'd feel more 'human'. The first solo (I forgot what it was as I was writing) gets a lille 'peaky' at times.

It sounds good. It all works. My gut tells me it could be a little 'sexier'. To be fair I haven't been eating well. Some of the parts feel very programmed and that's not your fault but still an issue I think could be addressed. But all that said, it sounds good.
(18-03-2021, 03:19 PM)RoyM Wrote: Merhaba (I hope I'm using that right)

I like it. I find the keyboard panning a little distracting. And I like panning. Maybe it's more apparent/noticeable on headphones but it catches my ear. Maybe it could be toned down a bit. I dunno. Some of the drums feel a bit too mechanical. Especially the hi-hat. Maybe if they were darker or had some slight delay on them to give them more of a groove then they'd feel more 'human'. The first solo (I forgot what it was as I was writing) gets a lille 'peaky' at times.

It sounds good. It all works. My gut tells me it could be a little 'sexier'. To be fair I haven't been eating well. Some of the parts feel very programmed and that's not your fault but still an issue I think could be addressed. But all that said, it sounds good.
Merhaba Smile
Thank you for your comment. There are really disturbing things in some places. (eg keyboard). I understood better after listening with headphones.
Also you are right the other things too. Because of i am an amateur, I cannot control it sometimes when I am mixing.
Kendine iyi bak Smile (take care of yourself)