Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ripe - Little Lighter (Shantikris 1st Mix)
Hello, 

Here is my take on Little Lighter by Ripe. 

I have only been mixing for a few months and this is my first post on this forum. I would massively appreciate any feedback and/or pointers to improve. 

I really enjoyed the musicianship and energy on that track and tried to make that come across in the mix. 

Thanks for listening. 
Chris

.mp3    Ripe - Little Lighter (SK Mix V1).mp3 --  (Download: 9.92 MB)

(18-03-2021, 01:29 PM)shantikris Wrote: Hello, 

I have only been mixing for a few months and this is my first post on this forum. I would massively appreciate any feedback and/or pointers to improve. 

I really enjoyed the musicianship and energy on that track and tried to make that come across in the mix. 

Thanks for listening. 
Chris
Hi shantikris! I think you have done a great mix here, good sound and balance. The only thing for me is maybe the bass is a bit boxy (reduce a bit in the 150Hz region). Anyway, keep up the good work. Cheers!
(18-03-2021, 10:55 PM)heinim Wrote:
(18-03-2021, 01:29 PM)shantikris Wrote: Hello, 

Thanks for listening. 
Chris
Hi shantikris! I think you have done a great mix here, good sound and balance. The only thing for me is maybe the bass is a bit boxy (reduce a bit in the 150Hz region). Anyway, keep up the good work. Cheers!

Thanks for the feedback!