Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Ride - Hammer Down [Andrey Benassi Mix]
Hello guys, I work as mixing engineer, would be great to know your toughts.
Don't be rude, just let's talk about mixing and music!

Another really nice song provided by the artist!

Not easy song to mix at all, but everything was really well recorded, the challenge is to make a great mix, you vs you!

I opted to admit that metal is agressive style and in this song I opted to more pronuncied hi-mids.

Let me know your toughts!

Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRUku2EeiXw

.mp3    DARK RIDE - HAMMER DOWN - ANDREY MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 11.34 MB)

You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]
Why keep putting pro mixer in brackets ? is it for self promotion ?
(17-03-2021, 03:26 AM)takka360 Wrote: Why keep putting pro mixer in brackets ? is it for self promotion ?
Because I like to put it, I set a higher expectation for those who will listen, and of course, it also draws attention.
Sometimes to the bad side, sometimes to the good side, each person has a different reaction, but comments bad ones appear everywhere, so I put them without problems because I know that they will appear anyway.

Do you know that someone that will hire your for mix, has a higher expectation from your result, right?  Wink
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
[email protected]
You should pay Mike to advertise i would think as that is what you are doing and the site is for education not free advertising for services
If you go to the tracks download page you can advertise there .Its not very appropriate what you are doing and could be looked on as spamming .
(17-03-2021, 04:02 AM)takka360 Wrote: You should pay Mike to advertise i would think as that is what you are doing and the site is for education not free advertising for services
If you go to the tracks download page you can advertise there .Its not very appropriate what you are doing and could be looked on as spamming .
Spamming? No.
[email protected]
You only joined the site a month ago as a( pro mixer )and was advertising your services from day 1
Mike is basically paying for your advertising .As i said there is nothing wrong with advertising your services as others do on here , its just they way you have blatantly gone about it from day 1.
(17-03-2021, 03:28 PM)takka360 Wrote: You only joined the site a month ago as a( pro mixer )and was advertising your services from day 1
Mike is basically paying for your advertising .As i said there is nothing wrong with advertising your services as others do on here , its just they way you have blatantly  gone about it from day 1.
Why don't you report it to Mike? I think you spend too much time hating everything dude, be kind.
[email protected]
(17-03-2021, 05:09 PM)andreybenassi Wrote: Why don't you report it to Mike?
This is fair advice. If you have an issue report it to Mike. This isn't agreeing or disagreeing with the issue but he's the only one who can judge the situation and either make a decision or at least get some feedback about the situation. Mike may not agree but if you and enough people present him your opinions on the matter I'm sure he will take it into account and maybe change his mind.

Mike generally gives a lot of leeway. Which I think is for the best but sometimes some accounts (not specifically speaking to this one) gets away with more than we may think is just. Our only options are, report it and to put the account on ignore if you're able to do so. If you feel like they have nothing to offer, it definitely frees up some overall mental processing to not have to read posts from people who offend or bother you. I've found they usually are just looking for an ego boost and get bored.

This advice is more general than specific to this thread's back and forth.
(17-03-2021, 05:09 PM)andreybenassi Wrote:
(17-03-2021, 03:28 PM)takka360 Wrote: You only joined the site a month ago as a( pro mixer )and was advertising your services from day 1
Mike is basically paying for your advertising .As i said there is nothing wrong with advertising your services as others do on here , its just they way you have blatantly  gone about it from day 1.
Why don't you report it to Mike? I think you spend too much time hating everything dude, be kind.

You spend to much time spamming  for free advertising. I don't hate anyone . I don't need to report anything  as Mike knows what goes on on his own site but mainly because he is a genuine pretty kind person he has let this slide .This is just my opinion .You seem to have no morals .
(17-03-2021, 05:45 PM)RoyM Wrote:
(17-03-2021, 05:09 PM)andreybenassi Wrote: Why don't you report it to Mike?
This is fair advice. If you have an issue report it to Mike. This isn't agreeing or disagreeing with the issue but he's the only one who can judge the situation and either make a decision or at least get some feedback about the situation. Mike may not agree but if you and enough people  present him your opinions on the matter I'm sure he will take it into account and maybe change his mind.

Mike generally gives a lot of leeway. Which I think is for the best but sometimes some accounts (not specifically speaking to this one) gets away with more than we may think is just. Our only options are, report it and to put the account on ignore if you're able to do so. If you feel like they have nothing to offer, it definitely frees up some overall mental processing to not have to read posts from people who offend or bother you. I've found they usually are just looking for an ego boost and get bored.

This advice is more general than specific to this thread's back and forth.