Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crownoise - 5th floor
Hey, jazzy times. Had fun with this and went a bit crazy on masterchannel. This is my interpretation:

.mp3    5th floor.mp3 --  (Download: 12.08 MB)

Hi pal!
Nice working, very alternative.
There's one one think that i can feel.
There's too lows on the sides, that kinda make lose the power on the center.
Cheers!
Hey thanks Unknow Mixer Smile Yes abit bassy in sidechannels but i liked it that way so that is why. Always hard to balance bass when you deal with tracks that are fused together. Many times though you often believe that things are bad even though they aren't. "You should always highpass everything below 50hz"; "There is to much bass in sidechannels, they should always contain nonbassy information", and so on. Thing is though that these anecdotes are the limitations to our creativity and own thinking and taste, so my advice for you would be to stop listening to these crazy ideas and make something out from your own mind. I listened to your mix and it has way to little mids in the sidechannels, almost only feel like you are listening to sizzle there only. Im not saying to to be harsh but more out of my own experiences, you have a good mix and it was on the way to something really good, but i think that your own critique ideas has made your mix stay on the good side instead of brilliant side. Hope you see this as a constructive critique mate.
(13-03-2021, 12:20 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hey thanks Unknow Mixer Smile Yes abit bassy in sidechannels but i liked it that way ...

Not offencive at all pal. If that were your intention on the mix, i have nothin' to discuss,
That's the wonderful reason that we are so many ears on this profesion. 
Each of us has a "style" that  make us differents. 
(15-03-2021, 02:14 AM)Unknow Mixer Wrote:
(13-03-2021, 12:20 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hey thanks Unknow Mixer Smile Yes abit bassy in sidechannels but i liked it that way ...

Not offencive at all pal. If that were your intention on the mix, i have nothin' to discuss,
That's the wonderful reason that we are so many ears on this profesion. 
Each of us has a "style" that  make us differents. 
Yes indeed mate, this is why its fun to hear other versions for sure.