Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heartbeats
Thanks for the listen and any input Smile

.mp3    Heartbeats.mp3 --  (Download: 9.91 MB)

.mp3    Heartbeats Final.mp3 --  (Download: 9.91 MB)

To mix or not to mix ... mix!
Hey man.
Nice mix!

Initial thoughts are that the vocals could come up a tad, especially the backing vocals panned left which are getting drowned out by the instruments.
The little synth/guit break before the first chorus can also come up a little in vol to make more of an impact before the chorus.

And that's about it.
I like that your upper string bass slap in the middle 8 section is much more audible than I got mine. I should have spent more time on creating space for it in the mix or ran an EQ boost just for that section.

Dags
So many songs, so little time!
You are getting better and better,i think you could wack the choruses up a gear.
Good job.
Great sounding mix. As Dags mention the vocals sound a little low especially in the busier sections of the song the vocals seem to be overpowered by the instruments.
Thanks for the input. Here it is with the vocals and synth tracks 5 & 6 up a bit.[/i]

.mp3    Heartbeats 2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.91 MB)

To mix or not to mix ... mix!
Nice mix.
That voc delay Wink
Maybe your instrument tracks could benefit a little bit brighter sound and guitars could be a bit louder.
All those kick channels aren't providing good low end. About 2:16 starts a chorus and acoustic kick is used an right now it doesn't make the chorus to sound bigger.
Practice your analytic listening skills.
Listen others mixes and give feedback.
Become a better mixer.