Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LUNA-Mainly UAD Plugins
Hi All,

Mainly UAD plugins, some Pro Q as the eq. Lots of tape and console emulation. On the drums I used the Tracks ONE plugin. Awesome plugin, highly underrated. Let made know what you think!

.mp3    A Sailor Once More FINAL- MAIN.mp3 --  (Download: 7.38 MB)

(02-03-2021, 07:44 PM)KJC Wrote: Hi All,

Mainly UAD plugins, some Pro Q as the eq. Lots of tape and console emulation. On the drums I used the Tracks ONE plugin. Awesome plugin, highly underrated. Let made know what you think!
Hi KJC! It sounds like a good mix, but it's a little difficult to judge since you have driven the mastering a bit too loud so it's drifting in volume, at least for me. Cheers!
(02-03-2021, 11:35 PM)heinim Wrote:

Hi KJC! It sounds like a good mix, but it's a little difficult to judge since you have driven the mastering a bit too loud so it's drifting in volume, at least for me. Cheers!
It is loud, REALLY loud. maybe you can help me understand why. I slapped an Pro L on it and brought the gain up to the point where it was just barely tapping the limiter on the loudest parts. Like less than 1 db of gain reduction. I have other mixes that are not nearly as loud, that are doing like 5 db at times. 

Whats the deal?
(03-03-2021, 12:21 AM)KJC Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 11:35 PM)heinim Wrote:

It is loud, REALLY loud. maybe you can help me understand why. I slapped an Pro L on it and brought the gain up to the point where it was just barely tapping the limiter on the loudest parts. Like less than 1 db of gain reduction. I have other mixes that are not nearly as loud, that are doing like 5 db at times. 

Whats the deal?
Hi KJC! Then you have driven each bus or tracks to hard with limiter, soft-clipper or compression so that the master is already very hot or compressed. That's the only thing I can suggest to examine. Cheers!