Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Angels In Amplifiers: 'I'm Alright' [Andrey Benassi]
Hi Andrey!
Another time you made a really good mix. I'm listening with a headphones with a lot of 3Khz and your mix sound pleasant. Bravoo

Just now I have mixed "The great enough - Die young" and the song is really cool. I would love to see your mix in this song!

Big Grin
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Bus-Comp Warm-Audio, Focal Alpha 80, Klark Teknik 76-KT, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, X Touch One Behringer, Arturia MiniLab mkII, 
Mackie Big Knob, Sonarworks SoundID Reference,
Cakewalk by Bandlab
(16-03-2021, 04:48 PM)supep Wrote: Hi Andrey!
Another time you made a really good mix. I'm listening with a headphones with a lot of 3Khz and your mix sound pleasant. Bravoo

Just now I have mixed "The great enough - Die young" and the song is really cool. I would love to see your mix in this song!

Big Grin
Oh, thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it!

I'll put the good songs of the forum in my list whenever possible! Hahaha

I put it on my list!

Cheers!
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]
Both great mixes but I do prefer the warmer version

Overall the mix is clean and controlled well. Amazing balance
(30-04-2021, 03:07 PM)Stevenrruz Wrote: Both great mixes but I do prefer the warmer version

Overall the mix is clean and controlled well. Amazing balance
Thanks, Stevenrruz! I prefer the warmer version as well!!
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]
very nice mix. liked the puck and low end
Great mix. Love the detail in the midrange. Kit has a nice balance of close mixing to room ambience. 
If you fancy listening to mine, I’d appreciate the feedback. Minor thing, for me, it could do with a little less high end click on the kick drum to make it more natural Latin rather than studio rock n roll.
https://discussion.cambridge-mt.com/show...this=42850
Hey Andrey !

I have just listened to your different versions and I have to admit that they are quite convincing. I find that your mixes are a bit "in tune with the times",
namely that almost everything, instruments and voices, are quite "in front".
That doesn't leave a lot of sound space and we quickly get cramped, especially with a headphone.
What bothers me a bit is that your snare track does not reproduce the "playing" of the drummer at all. Indeed, I do not hear the "ghost notes" which are
the particularity of his playing and gives a certain impetus to the rhythm. We only hear the "loud" hits, nothing before, nothing after. It's a shame.
Concerning the balance of the different rhythmic instruments, there it's a matter of taste, I do not argue this point.

To support what I just wrote, listen to my mix. Feedback from you will of course be welcome...

Be well and speak soon

Franz