Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Angels In Amplifiers: 'I'm Alright' [Andrey Benassi]
Hello guys, I work as mixing engineer, would be great to know your toughts.
Don't be rude, just let's talk about mixing and music!

This song is really nostalgic, I remember back then when I was starting getting in deep in mixing that I mixed this song and stayed for days and days especting for the best mix ever, hahaha!

Did you like my mix?
Let me know your toughts!

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4C_IMPWzJ0

If you want my feedback in your mix, just let me know! 

.mp3    Angels In Amplifiers - Andrey Benassi Mix V2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.86 MB)

.mp3    Angels In Amplifiers - Andrey Benassi Mix V2 [MORE WARM].mp3 --  (Download: 6.85 MB)

You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
Would be a pleasure to work with you!
[email protected]
(02-03-2021, 06:34 PM)andreybenassi Wrote: Hello guys, I work as mixing engineer, would be great to know your toughts.

This song is really nostalgic, I remember back then when I was starting getting in deep in mixing that I mixed this song and stayed for days and days especting for the best mix ever, hahaha!

Did you like my mix?

Hello andreybenassi! I like this mix, nice sound and balance. The only thing for me is when the background vocal comes in, it's masking the rest of the band a little so it sounds a little weak. Anyway, good job, cheers!
(02-03-2021, 11:10 PM)heinim Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 06:34 PM)andreybenassi Wrote: Hello guys, I work as mixing engineer, would be great to know your toughts.

Did you like my mix?

Hello andreybenassi! I like this mix, nice sound and balance. The only thing for me is when the background vocal comes in, it's masking the rest of the band a little so it sounds a little weak. Anyway, good job, cheers!
Hey, thanks for the feedback! You were on point, the backings, I wasn't sure if I would stay with that volume but you are absolutely correct! I would lower then a bit!
Thanks!!!
You can contact me for professional jobs, editing, mixing & mastering, mixing classes!
[email protected]
(02-03-2021, 06:34 PM)andreybenassi Wrote: Did you like my mix?

I thought it sounded great! I loved the bandpass filter that you used on the vocal part "can anybody hear me calling." I'm gonna steal that for my mix. (I hope you don't mind.)
Great job IMHO
(04-03-2021, 12:03 AM)Scooter Trash Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 06:34 PM)andreybenassi Wrote: Did you like my mix?

I thought it sounded great! I loved the bandpass filter that you used on the vocal part "can anybody hear me calling." I'm gonna steal that for my mix. (I hope you don't mind.)
Great job IMHO
Hahaha, thanks dude! No problem, it's yours right know! Hahaha!
Thanks for the feedback! You're welcome!
[email protected]
Well balanced, I would like more if it would be warmer, but it's nice anyways!
(10-03-2021, 04:00 PM)banz Wrote: Well balanced, I would like more if it would be warmer, but it's nice anyways!
(10-03-2021, 04:00 PM)banz Wrote: Well balanced, I would like more if it would be warmer, but it's nice anyways!
That's a really nice feedback! On point!
I agree with you, in this mix I opted for a more balanced sound that had pronounced highs, trying to get that kinda radio-ready mix.
But I'll do a version just with this feedback in mind!

I'm just uploading, so you can hear it.

.mp3    Angels In Amplifiers - Andrey Benassi Mix V2 [MORE WARM].mp3 --  (Download: 6.85 MB)

[email protected]
(11-03-2021, 02:27 PM)andreybenassi Wrote:
I agree with you, in this mix I opted for a more balanced sound that had pronounced highs, trying to get that kinda radio-ready mix.

The first one was good already. Second one got more music in it. NICE!
(12-03-2021, 11:01 PM)roxa Wrote:
(11-03-2021, 02:27 PM)andreybenassi Wrote:

The first one was good already. Second one got more music in it. NICE!
Thanks, Roxa!!!
[email protected]