Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actions! - Devil's Words h.s hwang mix
안녕하세요. 저는 믹스를 공부하는 기타리스트입니다.

제 작품을 듣고 평가 해주시면 정말 감사하겠습니다.
Hello. I'm a guitarist who studies mixing.

I'd really appreciate it if you could evaluate my work.

.mp3    Actions! - Devil\'s Words h.s hwang mix.mp3 --  (Download: 7.72 MB)

안녕. 나는 통역을 통해 의사 소통을 시도합니다. 아주 좋은 부드러운 믹스. 드럼 소리가 좀 더 커질 수 있습니다. 아마도 기타와 보컬에서 조금 더 밝아 질 것입니다. 이것은 단지 제안 일 뿐이며 그렇게 중요하지 않을 수도 있습니다. 나는 듣는 것을 즐겼다.
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(01-03-2021, 11:15 PM)mikej Wrote: 안녕. 나는 통역을 통해 의사 소통을 시도합니다. 아주 좋은 부드러운 믹스. 드럼 소리가 좀 더 커질 수 있습니다. 아마도 기타와 보컬에서 조금 더 밝아 질 것입니다. 이것은 단지 제안 일 뿐이며 그렇게 중요하지 않을 수도 있습니다. 나는 듣는 것을 즐겼다.
Oh! I couldn't upload the English translation because of my mistake. Nevertheless, thank you for giving me good feedback in Korean. As you advised, I turned up the volume of the drum a little, and the mix feels brighter. Thank you for a good idea

.mp3    Actions! devil\'s words v2 h.s hwang mix.mp3 --  (Download: 7.72 MB)

Hi!

I feel you can make the drums louder AND make the mix brighter. I think you can eq the high end of the vocals and the guitars up just a little to bring them out of the mix a bit. I think you can reference your mix with the library mix to hear the difference and understand what I mean? Hope that makes sense Smile.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!