Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pawel Maciwoda - 1 Of The First (Hein-Ivan Mix)
A fine and inspiring track to mix. Thanks for listening and any comments. Cheers!

.mp3    Pawel Maciwoda - 1 Of The First.mp3 --  (Download: 10.67 MB)

Smooth mix Heinim, i like the calm sound you got here, fits the song. It feels very hollywood for me in some sence Smile gj. Would be nice to get up that piano, i like the tone you got in it, nice that its panned to one side (matches the left channel you got saxes in), feels vintage sounding so thats cool also.
(25-02-2021, 08:59 PM)crownoise Wrote: Smooth mix Heinim, i like the calm sound you got here, fits the song. It feels very hollywood for me in some sence Smile gj. Would be nice to get up that piano, i like the tone you got in it, nice that its panned to one side (matches the left channel you got saxes in), feels vintage sounding so thats cool also.
Hi crownoise! Many thanks for the comments. I did go for a small club like sound and yes, maybe that's a bit vantage sounding. Anyway, thanks! Smile
(25-02-2021, 02:08 PM)heinim Wrote: A fine and inspiring track to mix. Thanks for listening and any comments. Cheers!
Halo! Heinim.

GREAT MIX!

Pawel Maciwoda
(17-03-2021, 10:01 PM)stirwater Wrote:
(25-02-2021, 02:08 PM)heinim Wrote: A fine and inspiring track to mix. Thanks for listening and any comments. Cheers!
Halo! Heinim.

GREAT MIX!

Pawel Maciwoda
HiĀ stirwater! Many thanks for the feedback and thanks for listening, cheers!