Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crownoise - 1 of the first
This one blew my mind, awsome jazz. Well done musicians, hats of Smile fun to mix also, hope you like it:

.mp3    1 Of the first.mp3 --  (Download: 10.84 MB)

(23-02-2021, 11:09 PM)crownoise Wrote: This one blew my mind, awsome jazz. Well done musicians, hats of Smile fun to mix also, hope you like it:
Hi crowns! I think you have a nice mix here. Maybe for me, it's a bit too busy I would like it to be a little more smooth maybe. Anyway a good job. Cheers!
Very muddy mate and dark
(25-02-2021, 11:41 PM)heinim Wrote:
(23-02-2021, 11:09 PM)crownoise Wrote: This one blew my mind, awsome jazz. Well done musicians, hats of Smile fun to mix also, hope you like it:
Hi crowns! I think you have a nice mix here. Maybe for me, it's a bit too busy I would like it to be a little more smooth maybe. Anyway a good job. Cheers!
I see your point Heinim, another approach is to go that way to scale it down a bit.
(26-02-2021, 11:58 AM)takka360 Wrote: Very muddy mate and dark
Intressting, i thought it was to bright actually :O.
(26-02-2021, 11:58 AM)takka360 Wrote: Very muddy mate and dark
True
Very interesting. You took this in a direction I could not see but with a well executed plan. I'd be interested to know what led you in the direction you took for this. Very nice. I'd also love to know what the artist would think of this direction. I think the harmonizer on the lead sax gets a little heavy handed at times. I really like what you have done with the piano and the guitars. Unique treatments which allow them to really find a useful place in the structure and texture of the piece.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]