Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Olivia Rodrigo - drivers license]
Hey, thank you for your content, it has helped me a lot since I’ve just started and I want to produce pop songs, but for now I think it’s too hard to manipulate vocals and get it sounding like a pro!! I would like to suggest you: Don’t Stop The Music - Rihanna, Bad Romance- Lady Gaga, Gold - Kiiara, Pjanoo - Eric Prydz, though this last one is not so mainstream, but it’s nice bc it’s just a 4bar melody. Thank you thank you thank you, ps: do you have Instagram? I didn’t find it :/

Pss: I also love your sense of humor and i’d Like to also suggest where are ü now- jack ü hahaha
Hi Deba, and thanks for the kind words about The Mix Review! Smile Glad it's proving helpful for you.

Quote:do you have Instagram? I didn’t find it :/

I don't have an instagram, no. In general I do very little social media at all, actually -- I'm a bit of a luddite like that! Pretty much everything I do can be found via my websites  The Mix Review, Cambridge-MT, and Project Studio Tea Break -- and also the Patreon sites I run in conjunction with the latter two of those.

(22-02-2021, 10:52 PM)Deba Wrote: I’ve just started and I want to produce pop songs, but for now I think it’s too hard to manipulate vocals and get it sounding like a pro!

Well, if it's any consolation, producing the vocals for a pop track is almost always the hardest part, so it's to be expected that it takes a while to get the hang of it!

Quote:I would like to suggest you: Don’t Stop The Music - Rihanna, Bad Romance- Lady Gaga, Gold - Kiiara, Pjanoo - Eric Prydz, though this last one is not so mainstream, but it’s nice bc it’s just a 4bar melody. Thank you thank you thank you, ps:
and i’d Like to also suggest where are ü now- jack ü hahaha

Well, all of those first three would fall under the 'classic mix' category these days, but I'm a bit cagey about doing things that recent, primarily because it makes me feel old... Smile However, I did actually do a Mix Review critique of 'Where Are Ü Now', so that's something at least!

Cheers,

Mike S.