Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perdidos Na Zone Sul - Meu Bem UPD
Here i've changed the snare, and kick. Hope this is a good mix... In this update, I eq-ed th-ed bass, and made a lot of changes in electric guitar...(which plays in the end)...and a Big chnange on voxxxx........

.mp3    Perdidos Na ZonaS ul - MeuBem.mp3 --  (Download: 7.29 MB)

Sasha MD
Hey Coulomb, nice mix. I like that bass punch with sustain in the kick. Maybe a tiny bassy master? don't know, but i like that it is that way gj. Snare is beefy, could maybe get some highmid boost to it for my own taste but nice sound. Guitars need to come up in volume.
(15-02-2021, 03:27 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hey Coulomb, nice mix. I like that bass punch with sustain in the kick. Maybe a tiny bassy master? don't know, but i like that it is that way gj. Snare is beefy, could maybe get some highmid boost to it for my own taste but nice sound. Guitars need to come up in volume.
Maybe? I agree on being bassy but I think it's down to the bass being too loud in comparison to the rest of the song, lowering that, maybe changing the EQ on that to favour more the overtones and get that presence without skewing the balance towards bass would help.
[quote pid='106334' dateline='1613786251']
Maybe? I agree on being bassy but I think it's down to the bass being too loud in comparison to the rest of the song, lowering that, maybe changing the EQ on that to favour more the overtones and get that presence without skewing the balance towards bass would help.
[/quote]
Yes, I wasn't sure, but I had doubt about bass. Not kick, just bass, I will try to fix this.
Sasha MD