Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guarna - Ancora Qui (MIX/MASTER)
Hi folks.  Smile
Im new here. 
This is my firts post.
What do you think about it?

Edit: I made a rework of the track

Edit N#2: New mix added (V3). Has been a while since i post this work, So i came back and tried to add some new techniques that learned in my short journey of mixing. Any kind of feedbacks are welcome. 
Cheers

Edit N#3: New remaster from my V3 version (V 3.1), i decided to make some changes, a bit more punchy and have it a bit cleaner (hope to got it).

Edit N#3.1: Different flavor in the mastering work (V 3.2)

.mp3    Guarna_AncoraQui.mp3 --  (Download: 8.9 MB)

.mp3    Guarna_AncoraQui (Reworked)_[Unknow_Mixer].mp3 --  (Download: 8.89 MB)

.mp3    Guarna_Ancora_Qui_(V3)_(MIX_MASTER)_[Unknow_Mixer].mp3 --  (Download: 8.93 MB)

.mp3    Guarna_Ancora_Qui_(V3.1)_(MIX_MASTER)_[Unknow_Mixer].mp3 --  (Download: 8.93 MB)

.mp3    Guarna_Ancora_Qui_(V3.2)_(MIX_MASTER)_{Unknow_Mixer].mp3 --  (Download: 8.93 MB)

I just listened Guarna_AncoraQui (Reworked)_[Unknow_Mixer].mp3 version, so I like the kick sounds punchy and fits with the song, there is a synthesiser in the chorus for my taste is too loud, and I think the guitars in the chorus are missing I can not hear them, the vox is in the right place but maybe more prescense could be good for the song, I like the overal tone of the song, It's a good mix, keep working.

Cheers Unknow Mixer!!!
(03-03-2021, 08:35 AM)dna mx Wrote: I just listened Guarna_AncoraQui (Reworked)_[Unknow_Mixer].mp3 version, so I like the kick sounds punchy and fits with the song, there is a synthesiser in the chorus for my taste is too loud, and I think the guitars in the chorus are missing I can not hear them, the vox is in the right place but maybe more prescense could be good for the song, I like the overal tone of the song, It's a good mix, keep working.

Cheers Unknow Mixer!!!

Thanx dna for the feedback. I really appreciate it
You're right, there is not guitar on the chorus.
For my judge, that guitar don't fit quiet well, so i took the liberty to mute that part.
The most difficult on this mix were the vocals, as you may notice, so bad recorded.
Thanx again
Smile
you're welcome
(10-02-2021, 09:51 PM)Unknow Mixer Wrote: Hi folks.  :)
Im new here. 
This is my firts post.
What do you think about it?

Edit: I made a rework of the track
Thank you from the artist! I've listened to your mix and I really like it! The vocal are a little low in volume, in particular during the chorus and also a little too dry. Overall great work, the frequency spectrum is a bit funky, I suggest you to check your mix in multiple setups. I would have exaggerated the side chain effect on the mix to make it more danceable! Great work, keep it up!

p.s. I tried my best to record and edit the vocals, I'm sorry you didn't like them... :(

Daniele Cestaro
https://linktr.ee/daniele.cestaro
macOS / Reaper / UAD user
Thank you from the artist! I've listened to your mix and I really like it! The vocal are a little low in volume, in particular during the chorus and also a little too dry. Overall great work, the frequency spectrum is a bit funky, I suggest you to check your mix in multiple setups. I would have exaggerated the side chain effect on the mix to make it more danceable! Great work, keep it up!

p.s. I tried my best to record and edit the vocals, I'm sorry you didn't like them... Sad

Daniele Cestaro

Hello Daniele, Sorry for being so rude or maybe for not express myself correctly on the subject of the vocals. It has so many plosives. 
Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback. I really appreciate it. This was one of my firts attemp to mix.
Am gonna kept your comments very present for futures mixes. This project and the last one, "Parole Vuote" were so much fun to work with. it would be too much to ask that don't stop upload this kind of projects? 
Many thanx again to you, and to Guarna too. Cheers!
[url=https://cambridge-mt.com/ms/mtk/#Guarna][/url]
If this is one of your first attempts, very well done! Don't ever stop pushing yourself! A new project is on is way to be uploaded by Mike Senior! I really appreciate your genuine enthusiasm!
Daniele
https://linktr.ee/daniele.cestaro
macOS / Reaper / UAD user
(08-05-2021, 01:16 PM)cst.dan Wrote: If this is one of your first attempts, very well done! Don't ever stop pushing yourself! A new project is on is way to be uploaded by Mike Senior! I really appreciate your genuine enthusiasm!
Daniele
Many thanx for the words Daniele.
On the wait for new material to get some fun again.
Cheers!
New mix added (V3). Has been a while since i post this work, So i came back and tried to add some new techniques that learned in my short journey of mixing. Any kind of feedback is welcome. Cheers