Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CR Mix
New Mix

.mp3    Such Fine People.mp3 --  (Download: 8.45 MB)

.mp3    Such Fine People V2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.45 MB)

Very nice mix. I like it. With this kind of genre, I think your mix can be a bit more punchy. I also hear a bit of low mid that can be attributed to that. I like the vocal; it sits nicely in the mix. A bit more beater on the kick can also help make the mix a bit more punchy too. Other than that I think your mix is really nice. Good job! Cheers!
It's nice and well balanced overall, but a bit tame Smile There's really nothing wrong with this technically, just lacks some excitement. Not sure if that's helpful, just my 5 cents Smile
Amateur audio enthusiast.
Twitter: @bjoernkmusic
(20-02-2021, 02:19 AM)SonicTramp Wrote: Very nice mix. I like it. With this kind of genre, I think your mix can be a bit more punchy. I also hear a bit of low mid that can be attributed to that. I like the vocal; it sits nicely in the mix. A bit more beater on the kick can also help make the mix a bit more punchy too. Other than that I think your mix is really nice. Good job! Cheers!
Thanks for your comments, I made some changes to the mix that I hope will work, more beater Kick and more punch.
(18-08-2021, 10:24 AM)BKM Wrote: It's nice and well balanced overall, but a bit tame Smile There's really nothing wrong with this technically, just lacks some excitement. Not sure if that's helpful, just my 5 cents Smile
Thanks for your comments, I made some changes to the mix that I hope will work, cut low mids on drm, bass and gtrs.