Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm alright - Angels in amplifiers
Hello,
If you liked the mix or if you have comments, please leave a small (or long) comment!

Have a nice day

.mp3    I\'m Alright .mp3 --  (Download: 2.72 MB)

Hi!

Good effort! Sounds quite smooth.

I think you might be able to boost the volume of the guitars at the start a little with some automation - so that the intro has a little more impact, especially the little acoustic riff that plays, before it drops in to the first verse.

You also might want to experiment a little with some more limiting on the master bus to bring up the level a touch too perhaps?

Keep it up!

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(23-01-2021, 08:14 PM)mikej Wrote: Hi!

Good effort!  Sounds quite smooth.

I think you might be able to boost the volume of the guitars at the start a little with some automation - so that the intro has a little more impact, especially the little acoustic riff that plays, before it drops in to the first verse.

You also might want to experiment a little with some more limiting on the master bus to bring up the level a touch too perhaps?

Keep it up!

Cheers!
Hello !
Thank you for your comment, I will try some automation at the start.

Could you explain your second idea? I'm not sure about my understanding... Smile

Thank you again it is very encouraging to have some return !

Have a nice day
Hi!

Apologies for the delay in replying.

My suggestion was to try experimenting with using a limiter on the master bus to raise the final loudness level, to get it just a little more competitive for pop.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you need more info.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!