Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BaumXmedia - Dream State (feat Flora Lin)
Hi,
My mix.
Cheers!

Update: Added mix 2

.mp3    BaumXmedia - Dream State (feat Flora Lin).mp3 --  (Download: 5.84 MB)

.mp3    BaumXmedia - Dream State (feat Flora Lin)_2.mp3 --  (Download: 5.84 MB)

Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
Hi Mike

Really like all the movement you have going on, the vocals sound very harsh, the tracks needed de-essing heavily around 10k i think, i also clip gained some of the more prominent parts in the end to level it all out a bit. Same goes for the piano especially at the volume you have it at, gets tiring. Nothing else really sticks out your mixes are consistent from what ive heard.
Hi,

Thanks - yes I agree with you regarding the piano and the vocal. Luckiy I did actually archive this mix. Looks like I did do a fair bit of vocal processing with pitch shift and delays, etc. Theres a fair bit of volume automation on the piano and the vocal too, but none of it tackling the esses....

I'll try and have another attempt at it. Should be fun. I used a quite lot of plugins on this mix that I decided not to bother to update & reinstall when I did an OS update, so it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Cheers!
Just uploaded a mix/master?  Waiting for comments? Why not give back and critique a mix/master, or two!
(16-11-2021, 05:51 PM)mikej Wrote: Hi,

Thanks - yes I agree with you regarding the piano and the vocal.  Luckiy I did actually archive this mix.  Looks like I did do a fair bit of vocal processing with pitch shift and delays, etc.  Theres a fair bit of volume automation on the piano and the vocal too, but none of it tackling the esses.... 

I'll try and have another attempt at it.  Should be fun.  I used a quite lot of plugins on this mix that I decided not to bother to update & reinstall when I did an OS update, so it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

Cheers!
Look forward to listening to it
Added mix attempt 2.

Cheers!