Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strobe Gone
First of all Happy New Year to everyone,this is my first mix of 2021 and i will give comments on other mixes once my ears has had a rest,thanks for listening.

.mp3    Strobe Gone mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.48 MB)

.mp3    Strobe Gone mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.47 MB)

Reaper user
Okay my first mix got no comments not knowing if its that bad or what so i did a mix2,,,,,anyone?
Reaper user
Not bad but i think there is a a lot of mid freqs for this mix,i would like to hear more kick.One last thing, i feel everytrack in this song is so forward,i mean i would like to feel more depth.

Cheers
Both great mixes.

First mix: 1st verse vox get kinda covered by the stabby synth. I really like the way the chorus vox sit though. I feel like the drums in the last chorus sit better also.
Second mix: The vocals sound great, but I think you nailed the balance between the doubles in the first one better. Last chorus just needs a little more of the drum loop to me.

Small things I'd personally like to hear more of: The acoustic. The little weird fill is pretty soft, if you don't favor it, maybe do something cool with the synth there.

Really digging the phasey effects you did, and I also wish I had widened the snaps like you did.
Thanks for listening!
Logic, Midas M32, KRK monitors, Beyerdynamic and Focal headphones
(02-01-2021, 12:19 PM)berkaykorkmaz Wrote: Not bad but i think there is a a lot of mid freqs for this mix,i would like to hear more kick.One last thing, i feel everytrack in this song is so forward,i mean i would like to feel more depth.

Cheers
i would like to hear more kick Huh  i feel everytrack in this song is so forward,i mean i would like to feel more depth....Thanks for that but i feel with it being pop song thing tend to be upfront.
Reaper user
(03-01-2021, 04:20 AM)PhilThePeel Wrote: Both great mixes.

First mix: 1st verse vox get kinda covered by the stabby synth. I really like the way the chorus vox sit though. I feel like the drums in the last chorus sit better also.
Second mix: The vocals sound great, but I think you nailed the balance between the doubles in the first one better. Last chorus just needs a little more of the drum loop to me.

Small things I'd personally like to hear more of: The acoustic. The little weird fill is pretty soft, if you don't favor it, maybe do something cool with the synth there.

Really digging the phasey effects you did, and I also wish I had widened the snaps like you did.
Thanks for that and i will look into this on my next pass.
Reaper user
Hi Cudjoe!
I prefer first mix and I agree with berkay korkmaz, there is a lot of mid freqs. But overall good mixes.
Thanks Mike i will look into later after work,and give comments on your mix.
Reaper user