Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Gone" by Strobe, mix by Dani Perez
Hi guys,
Here is my mix for this awesome song, I hope you like it! 
Feel free to let me know if there is something you don't like or you think I should have done different, I am still learning!
Thanks and have a nice day.
Dani

.mp3    Gone - Strobe Final Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 8.34 MB)

Cool version man. I would have had a bit more of a play round with that arrangement as arrangement in a track always always always takes precedence to the mix. This is a nicely balanced track although further processing is needed to kick it up a notch. Keep up the good work.
Luke Percy,
Sydney Australia
https://www.lapaudio.com/
(01-01-2021, 10:24 AM)lukepercy Wrote: Cool version man. I would have had a bit more of a play round with that arrangement as arrangement in a track always always always takes precedence to the mix. This is a nicely balanced track although further processing is needed to kick it up a notch. Keep up the good work.
Thank you lukepercy, I appreciate the feedback!
(01-01-2021, 10:58 AM)danipe97 Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 10:24 AM)lukepercy Wrote: Cool version man. I would have had a bit more of a play round with that arrangement as arrangement in a track always always always takes precedence to the mix. This is a nicely balanced track although further processing is needed to kick it up a notch. Keep up the good work.
Thank you lukepercy, I appreciate the feedback!
No worries feel free to check out my mix if you have a chance.
Luke Percy,
Sydney Australia
https://www.lapaudio.com/
Great sounding mix!
Wow nice mix. 0 points to comment
Bravo
Pep from Pepus Estudi
Bus-Comp Warm-Audio, Focal Alpha 80, Klark Teknik 76-KT, Klark Teknik EQP-KT, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20, X Touch One Behringer, Arturia MiniLab mkII, 
Mackie Big Knob, Sonarworks SoundID Reference,
Cakewalk by Bandlab
(05-01-2021, 08:59 PM)mike84 Wrote: Great sounding mix!
Thank you very much mike84!!
(10-01-2021, 07:45 PM)supep Wrote: Wow nice mix. 0 points to comment
Bravo
I'm glad you liked it, thanks!