Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strobe - Gone
I matched a few of the production moves from the library mix. Hopefully you are able to hear some of the cool small details that I threw in there. The master could be louder, but I couldn't get the mix just right and the dynamics perfect too. 

This one was extremely fun. Let me know if you're hearing something I could improve.

.mp3    Strobe - Gone V1.3.mp3 --  (Download: 8.56 MB)

Thanks for listening!
Logic, Midas M32, KRK monitors, Beyerdynamic and Focal headphones
Great mix!
Very dynamic and clean. You nailed the vocals and style on this one. Very enjoyable mix. Could have done with some more verb on the claps but thats a stylistic note, it wont make or break the mix.
Luke Percy,
Sydney Australia
https://www.lapaudio.com/
(01-01-2021, 06:55 AM)lukepercy Wrote: Great mix!
Very dynamic and clean. You nailed the vocals and style on this one. Very enjoyable mix. Could have done with some more verb on the claps but thats a stylistic note, it wont make or break the mix.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks for listening!
Hi there nice mix i just feel that its missing a little ambience but thats just me,well done.
Reaper user
(01-01-2021, 04:16 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi there nice mix i just feel that its missing a little ambience but thats just me,well done.

Thanks for the critique!
Thanks for listening!
I like the acoustic guitar effects a lot and i need to say that mix has great dynamics. In general here is a nice mix. Well done!!

Cheers
(02-01-2021, 12:26 PM)berkaykorkmaz Wrote: I like the acoustic guitar effects a lot and i need to say that mix has great dynamics. In general here is a nice mix. Well done!!

Cheers

Thanks! I threw a bunch of different stuff at the acoustic to try to make it sound liquidy. I appreciate you listening.
Thanks for listening!