Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixed Milk Cow Blues
I am learning how to mix different genres, so that I get better as a producer and I am open to any feedback. I want to get better, so if you have time to listen to my mix, it'll be greatly appreciated. I mainly used Slate Digital's plugins. Thank you.
(24-12-2020, 07:01 PM)Menesh1 Wrote: I am learning how to mix different genres, so that I get better as a producer and I am open to any feedback. I want to get better, so if you have time to listen to my mix, it'll be greatly appreciated. I mainly used Slate Digital's plugins. Thank you.

Hello, Menesh1! You didn't attach your mix. After choosing the file you have to press the "add attachment" button to the right.
(24-12-2020, 09:07 PM)Bruno Corrêa Wrote:
(24-12-2020, 07:01 PM)Menesh1 Wrote: I am learning how to mix different genres, so that I get better as a producer and I am open to any feedback. I want to get better, so if you have time to listen to my mix, it'll be greatly appreciated. I mainly used Slate Digital's plugins. Thank you.

Hello, Menesh1! You didn't attach your mix. After choosing the file you have to press the "add attachment" button to the right.
Hi Bruno

I tried adding it, but the website will not allow me. I tried adding the attachment as a WAV file, but it states to me it is not supported. I will try and add it as either a FLACC or AIFF.
attach mp3
(28-12-2020, 11:16 AM)Imagine Mix Studio Wrote: attach mp3

.mp3    AngelaThomasWade(Mixed By Menesh) (online-audio-converter.com).mp3 --  (Download: 3.22 MB)

(28-12-2020, 11:16 AM)Imagine Mix Studio Wrote: attach mp3

Thank you, did it finally!!