Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MuchTooMuch by Aris
Hello everybody. This was a challenging mix but i had fun working in this project. Comments and critics are welcome.

.mp3    MuchTooMuch.mp3 --  (Download: 10.15 MB)

Hey, well done Aris!
I really struggled with this song.

Maybe bring the trumpet solo up a little bit (drop level back down in the louder 2:15 - 2:20 section to match) as when the vocals drop out our ears are wanting something new to focus on.

This is a very complex song to mix as there's so much spill and instrument levels are all over the place, so to have persisted with it to get it to this stage of completion is a job well done Smile

Dags
So many songs, so little time!
(20-01-2014, 10:05 PM)Dags Wrote: Hey, well done Aris!
I really struggled with this song.

Maybe bring the trumpet solo up a little bit (drop level back down in the louder 2:15 - 2:20 section to match) as when the vocals drop out our ears are wanting something new to focus on.

This is a very complex song to mix as there's so much spill and instrument levels are all over the place, so to have persisted with it to get it to this stage of completion is a job well done Smile

Dags
Thank you Dags for your comments, but to be honest, i DON'T LIKE MY MIX AT ALL. I should have worked more on this song. I re-listen it and i don't really like my mix.Angry