Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Equilibrium: Crownoise mix
Hey! Heavy tunes are never wrong, i really like V.M.GY, think i am turning into a fan. This is my go, still have wrong headphones so don't trust these to well so this was difficult for me but hope it translates ok. Mainly tried to get a good eq:ing and get it in the ballpark.

Edit: Version 2 was a quick remaster and mixbalancing to get rid of some harshness and added a bit bass, might translate okay maybe, my headphones don't represent this area so ye, anyhow tell me if its to much cut it highs please. I took the volume down a bit also.

.mp3    Equilibrium.mp3 --  (Download: 12.42 MB)

.mp3    Equlibrium 2.mp3 --  (Download: 12.05 MB)

Missing many tracks. Choir synth other lead guitars.
yes i know this, i tried to finish, thanks for reminding. I do also think i have a slighty hyped topend on this mix and mostly in the mastering. Somehow i am eager to push that envelope a bit further then i use to, i kinda like to push the edge towards something "new", works sometimes and sometimes it doesnt. I heard some mixes by andrew scheps (can't spell his name haha) and heard some mix and mastering done by him that where really topend oriented.

It is an interessting reference with lamb of god, very similiar sound to this song and band. Still i have listened countless hours of lamb of god and laid to rest in particular and very often though it was a pitty that it lacked a bit of highend actually compared to some more "modern" metall. Lamb of god is my n1 band in metal Smile.