Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Strobe: 'Gone'
Hey all, I've started posting mixes to the forum, so I'll be stoked for feedback if anyone has any. I work in a studio in LA editing and comping, so I appreciate the practice with mixing a song that has been edited so well already.

.mp3    Strobe_Gone Mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 8.53 MB)

.mp3    Excerpt Strobe_Gone Mix1.mp3 --  (Download: 1.7 MB)

:: Newest Mix ::
Crucial Taunt

Other Mixes
(22-12-2020, 04:06 AM)Saint Wrote: Hey all, I've started posting mixes to the forum, so I'll be stoked for feedback if anyone has any. I work in a studio in LA editing and comping, so I appreciate the practice with mixing a song that has been edited so well already.
This one is by far my favorite. Good job Rolleyes
Mr. Loud
(24-12-2020, 10:27 PM)The Wizzards Wrote: This one is by far my favorite. Good job Rolleyes
Wow thanks so much Wizzards! I really appreciate that.
Crucial Taunt

Other Mixes
Very creative mix here, a lot of automation that I'm hearing and liking. Nice balance on sounds and EQ, and the bass sits beautifully in the mix. Awesome work on this one, a lovely mix.
(26-12-2020, 04:45 AM)Stevenrruz Wrote: Very creative mix here, a lot of automation that I'm hearing and liking. Nice balance on sounds and EQ, and the bass sits beautifully in the mix. Awesome work on this one, a lovely mix.
Wow thanks so much guys, that means a lot. I really new o the forum so I'm glad I'm able to contribute
Crucial Taunt

Other Mixes
Sounds great! I am missing the bass drop in the first part of the song a little. I love how everything is placed...especially the BV's. Nice!
(27-12-2020, 12:14 AM)KJC Wrote: Sounds great! I am missing the bass drop in the first part of the song a little. I love how everything is placed...especially the BV's. Nice!
Thanks so much for the compliment! I guess I missed that bass drop in the first part of the song too haha. Thanks again yall
Crucial Taunt

Other Mixes