Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ronnie Jones - Why Dont You Stay
This song is a bit tricky on the overhead track, because the toms and floor become one in one overhead track.

* in the second version I cut the frequency around 200Hz to 300Hz

.mp3    Ronnie Jones - Why Dont You Stay.mp3 --  (Download: 12.11 MB)

.mp3    Ronnie Jones - Why Dont You Stay V2.mp3 --  (Download: 12.11 MB)

(09-12-2020, 08:06 AM)halimanfauzi Wrote: This song is a bit tricky on the overhead track, because the toms and floor become one in one overhead track.
Hello halimanfauzi! I really like this mix, good balance and sound. The only thing for me is the bass. I'm not sure if it's a tiny bit too loud or maybe cut some around 200Hz. Anyway, good job. Cheers!
(09-12-2020, 12:29 PM)heinim Wrote:
(09-12-2020, 08:06 AM)halimanfauzi Wrote: This song is a bit tricky on the overhead track, because the toms and floor become one in one overhead track.
Hello halimanfauzi! I really like this mix, good balance and sound. The only thing for me is the bass. I'm not sure if it's a tiny bit too loud or maybe cut some around 200Hz. Anyway, good job. Cheers!
Hello heinim! yes i agree with you, i too much boost arround 200-300Hz. In the second version I updated it by cutting around 200Hz to 300Hz. Thank you Heinim for giving feedback and comments.