Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Minute Smile - My Mix
Hi!!
This is my Mix.
Nice power song. I love this voice.
Cheers

.mp3    ActionsOneMinuteSmile.mp3 --  (Download: 6.24 MB)

Mix V2. With some changes!  Smile

.mp3    Action_OneMinuteSmile_V2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.24 MB)

Hi.
First impression: The snare sounds like a bag of sand being poured down, with a very long tail in the mids. I can get used to it though.
The volume automation at 0:33 and 1:32 isn't subtle enough, and is just a surprising raise of volume.
The mix is ok but doesn't sound open, rather contrived and unbalanced. On the prechorus, and chorus especially, the balance is off. Paradoxically the first version which is less compressed can get away with it.
Well, keep up with good work.
I'm a noob without gear. My mixes are bad. When giving advice I'm not critiquing like an expert, but only like a random listener.
(29-12-2020, 11:16 AM)Ansercanagicus Wrote: Hi.
First impression: The snare sounds like a bag of sand being poured down, with a very long tail in the mids. I can get used to it though.
The volume automation at 0:33 and 1:32 isn't subtle enough, and is just a surprising raise of volume.
The mix is ok but doesn't sound open, rather contrived and unbalanced. On the prechorus, and chorus especially, the balance is off. Paradoxically the first version which is less compressed can get away with it.
Well, keep up with good work.
Hi,
I'm agree that this Mix is not a good Mix  Rolleyes  So I decided to repeat the Mix and here you can hear the new result. I hope that this time will be a little better.
Thanks for your impressions
Cheers

.mp3    Actions_OneMinuteSmile_V3.mp3 --  (Download: 6.24 MB)

Yes it's nice!
I'm a noob without gear. My mixes are bad. When giving advice I'm not critiquing like an expert, but only like a random listener.