Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ThomasP_SuchFinePeople
MIX & MASTER

.mp3    ThomasP_SuchFinePeople.mp3 --  (Download: 8.36 MB)

Not a bad mix.

If you dig into the tracks eq's you may find more honking frequiencies and you mix will sound more detailed.
Thanks for the opinion, I will take it into account Smile
Sounds really good! just the snare is louder than the voice.. other than that this is on the right track.
(06-12-2020, 09:20 PM)Gorg Wrote: Not a bad mix.

If you dig into the tracks eq's you may find more honking frequiencies and you mix will sound more detailed.
I also agree with this, though to be a little more specific: The lower-mids are actually not honky, they have a good amount of presence but the upper-mids don't so much - and so it comes across as honky. This could be fixed in the master because the mix is actually really quite good. The other thing I would mention, something that could also be fixed in the master, is there are a fair amount of transients poking out in the 5k+ range.

Other than that, a pretty good mix I would say.
~
Other Mixes
Hey, not a bad mix at all! The bass frequencies might need some cleaning up. It feels a bit wooly, for lack of a better term. What was your approach on separating kick, bass, guitars, and synths down there?
Amateur audio enthusiast.
Twitter: @bjoernkmusic
Hello, At first it was an exercise in imagination, how I wanted it to sound, dynamics, general balance, effects, after that I was applied several equalization techniques, looking for the color that I would like the most, I pressed the last comprehension techniques, all this with emulators of analog sum. I'm sorry if my english is not that good, thanks