Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trafficker_MyFatherNeverLovedMe_mixed,mastered by Eric
Thanks!!

.mp3    Trafficker_MyFatherNeverLovedMe_Mastered_1206_1200.mp3 --  (Download: 7.5 MB)

overheads' harsness disturb me .Organ is blocking the guitars.(weird eq settings or a kind of flanger you know )Maybe you should cut high frequecies.Guitars hard panned .As general low end is a bit weak.Tonal balance is not true.Using over eq settings causes distortion and harsness.Over eq ,harshness and pan are your problems.Did you use long reverb in your kick and snare ? Sometimes they are out of phase .Or I hear wrong ?Did you use stereo seperation in your masterbuss ? Your mix seems as wild stereo.Dont think that Im merciless .I just wanna help you . Hope that helps.
(05-12-2020, 10:13 PM)Mammy Wrote: overheads' harsness disturb me .Organ is blocking the guitars.(weird eq settings or a kind of flanger you know )Maybe you should cut high frequecies.GuitarsĀ  hard panned .As general low end is a bit weak.Tonal balance is not true.Using over eq settings causes distortion and harsness.Over eq ,harshness and pan are your problems.Did you use long reverb in your kick and snare ? Sometimes they are out of phase .Or I hear wrong ?Did you use stereo seperation in your masterbuss ? Your mix seems as wild stereo.Dont think that Im merciless .I just wanna help you . Hope that helps.

Remixed the song. Please listen. Thank You very much. Smile