Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tholas P: 'Such Fine People'(dark rough mix-mastered)
Hi guys.Wanna achieve dark metal mix.Hope u like it.That's dry rough mix.Thanks for listening.
Where is your low end?
Yeah, honestly there's a lot of low end missing here. My suggestion is to focus on finding good places for all the low end, in each individual instrument. You don't have to just cut everything Smile
I have to be honest, there are several things about this mix that confuse me. Most strikingly: can you elucidate why you decided to leave the DI in the mix? You're of course free to take the mix anywhere you like but the decision just confuses me. Especially since the phase shift with the reamped guitars creates a somewhat irritating chorus effect.
Amateur audio enthusiast.
Twitter: @bjoernkmusic
(16-12-2020, 02:41 PM)BKM Wrote: I have to be honest, there are several things about this mix that confuse me. Most strikingly: can you elucidate why you decided to leave the DI in the mix? You're of course free to take the mix anywhere you like but the decision just confuses me. Especially since the phase shift with the reamped guitars creates a somewhat irritating chorus effect.

Thanks for comment.That's a rough quick mix .I did not have enough time to think deeply .When I remix it .I will think your suggestions.Cheers !
(16-12-2020, 02:10 AM)aftercutrecords Wrote: Yeah, honestly there's a lot of low end missing here. My suggestion is to focus on finding good places for all the low end, in each individual instrument. You don't have to just cut everything Smile

That's a skeleton of song .Not finished .I try to find the groove or focal point .Thanks for comment.
(04-12-2020, 01:59 AM)latanielvss. Wrote: Where is your low end?
Hi.Thanks for comment.I  need to  find the right choice.