Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TholasP_SuchFinePeople_mixed,mastered by Eric
Thanks!!

.mp3    ThomasP_SuchFinePeople_Mastered_1208_1346.mp3 --  (Download: 8.31 MB)

I really like this! Good mix. Though the volume of the vocals are a bit all over the place throughout the song, something to even the level would make this mix just right
Great mix .Agree with above about the vox they are letting the mix down a bit .
Drums and guitars sound great,nice and smooth and don't fatigue
(04-12-2020, 03:15 AM)Inguz Wrote: I really like this! Good mix. Though the volume of the vocals are a bit all over the place throughout the song, something to even the level would make this mix just right
updated it. Please listen.  Smile and thank You!!
(04-12-2020, 04:08 AM)takka360 Wrote: Great mix .Agree with above about the vox they are letting the mix down a bit .
Drums and guitars sound great,nice and smooth and don't fatigue

thank You for the advice. I updated it Please listen. Smile
(04-12-2020, 05:38 AM)Eric DJ Shin Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 03:15 AM)Inguz Wrote: I really like this! Good mix. Though the volume of the vocals are a bit all over the place throughout the song, something to even the level would make this mix just right
1:24, this transition still sounds a bit weird to me because of the difference in level, still. Maybe it's better? I don't quite remember, but I think you can do even better
(05-12-2020, 12:09 AM)Inguz Wrote:
(04-12-2020, 05:38 AM)Eric DJ Shin Wrote:
1:24, this transition still sounds a bit weird to me because of the difference in level, still. Maybe it's better? I don't quite remember, but I think you can do even better

You have good ears!  Smile
updated it again Please listen.
Hey Eric! I agree with the others, the vocals sound very raw. I slammed them quite heavily with 3 stages of limiting and compression in the original mix to get them to cut through the dense arrangement.

Finally, the snare sounds a bit phase-y / tinny to me. Did you check the phase of the different snare tracks and samples?
Amateur audio enthusiast.
Twitter: @bjoernkmusic
(07-12-2020, 07:32 AM)BKM Wrote: Hey Eric! I agree with the others, the vocals sound very raw. I slammed them quite heavily with 3 stages of limiting and compression in the original mix to get them to cut through the dense arrangement.

Finally, the snare sounds a bit phase-y / tinny to me. Did you check the phase of the different snare tracks and samples?

the vocal is hard to make music haha I update the song. Please listen.

there was no phase issue. Thank You very much!!
Well the verse vocal is completely distorted now, you might want to check that again Smile
Amateur audio enthusiast.
Twitter: @bjoernkmusic