Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lekter mix
Mixed on ath m50's hope to read your comments

.mp3    actions minute smile maag master.mp3 --  (Download: 5.11 MB)

Really nice mix! Everything fits together almost perfectly. If you don't mind me asking how did you get the drum sound that you did?
(30-01-2014, 07:52 PM)Dustin3P Wrote: Really nice mix! Everything fits together almost perfectly. If you don't mind me asking how did you get the drum sound that you did?

Hi, thanks for the comments Big Grin I triggered everything with supperior drummer, then i took the overheads from supperior drummer and hipassed hardly the original overheads so i can use it almost like a cymbal mic, then.... usual EQ and compression and tape distortion. Smile
Drums sound great, in fact my only complaint is the lvl of the vocals. I find them way too loud.
Sounds like you have a great band sound but the vocals kinda eat the power of your good work
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
(13-02-2014, 03:37 AM)Voelund Wrote: Drums sound great, in fact my only complaint is the lvl of the vocals. I find them way too loud.
Sounds like you have a great band sound but the vocals kinda eat the power of your good work

Thanks Big Grin i had noticed that too after many listens >.<