Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Tyo - Its So Easy To Love You (Patrono Music mix)
Hi
First of all, we must highlight the excellent quality of this composition! Mixing the bass of this song seems to be a challenge. Please feel free to give your comment.
BR

.mp3    Its So Easy To Love You_PatronoMusic.mp3 --  (Download: 7.4 MB)

Auria Pro | Harrison Mixbus 32C
Hi Patrono, Very nice mix! All I hear sounds good. Congratulations!
(17-11-2020, 04:11 PM)Shakusky Wrote: Hi Patrono,  Very nice mix! All I hear sounds good. Congratulations!
Hi Shakusky, glad you enjoyed it.
Cheers!
(15-11-2020, 12:40 PM)Patrono Music Wrote: Hi
First of all, we must highlight the excellent quality of this composition! Mixing the bass of this song seems to be a challenge. Please feel free to give your comment.
BR
Very good mix. It is true that the bass has its peculiarity when it comes to mixing it. You need those sub-bass harmonics. I think that's the main difference between your mix and mine, the low end of the bass. Congratulations!!
(17-03-2022, 12:50 PM)Enrique Wrote:
(15-11-2020, 12:40 PM)Patrono Music Wrote: Hi
BR
Very good mix. It is true that the bass has its peculiarity when it comes to mixing it. You need those sub-bass harmonics. I think that's the main difference between your mix and mine, the low end of the bass. Congratulations!!
Thanks for the feedback!
I enjoyed this one Cláudio.  Nice vocal placement. 
(26-03-2022, 03:08 AM)Dangerous Wrote: I enjoyed this one Cláudio.  Nice vocal placement. 
Thanks Dave!