Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evening Darling -- 'Passenger Side' (Nevera Mix)
Hi, this is my mix of this great song. I appreciate your comments and suggestions

.mp3    PASSENGER SIDE (Nevera Mix).mp3 --  (Download: 5.8 MB)

Generally good sounds throughout. Guitar 1 (left side) needs some automation against the intro/verses/choruses. Chorus vocals get weird and move around sometimes mid-phrase. Not sure the double and pan of her voice makes sense. The sounds are good though. Good environmentals. What reverb plugin are you using?
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(09-11-2020, 07:59 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Generally good sounds throughout. Guitar 1 (left side) needs some automation against the intro/verses/choruses. Chorus vocals get weird and move around sometimes mid-phrase. Not sure the double and pan of her voice makes sense. The sounds are good though. Good environmentals. What reverb plugin are you using?
Hi, yes, it was the first attempt at mixing, and there are still things to work on. To the guitar on the left channel, automate it so that when the riff comes in, it is a little louder. The doubling and panning of her voice was a test, to see if the chorus would gain more strength, but I'm not very convinced of the result either. I used a couple of wave reverbs, the J37 (lead voice as delay) and the True verb (general voices). Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and make such precise suggestions. When I remix it again, I upload it again.